UNESCO program to assess the situation of intangible cultural heritage safeguarding in Armenia
From May 26 to June 2, the UNESCO program - Assessment of Needs for the Application of the Convention "On the Protection of Intangible Cultural Heritage” will be implemented in Armenia.
According to the Ministry of Culture of Armenia, the goal of the program is to study the work on the implementation of the Convention in Armenia and assess the current situation of preserving intangible cultural heritage, basic needs, regulation of the legislative field, the formal and informal education system, as well as identify priorities aimed at developing the sphere.
It was organized with the cooperation of the Sofia Regional Research Center on the Intangible Cultural Heritage of South-Eastern Europe, the National Commission of UNESCO of Armenia and the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Armenia.
In March 2019, the Sofia Center carried out a selection of experts participating in the program, with the result that an expert accredited by UNESCO, A. Stashkevich (Republic of Belarus) was elected. On these days, an expert in Armenia will make excursions to various places.
- Could sunscreen affect vitamin D deficiency?
- On September 22 the air temperature will go down by 8-10 degrees
- Armenia Wine's cognac wins silver at Int'l Wine & Spirit Competition
- Guest Recipe: Grapes Leaves with Rice, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil and Herbs
- Ten Volumes of Italian Diplomatic Documents on Armenians Soon to Be Completed
- Armenia Independence Day
- Putin congatulates Pashinyan
- Diabetes can be predicted at 8 years
- Trump says US supports desire of Armenian people to live in democratic country
- Exercise slows Alzheimer's Disease, study says
- Speaker of Parliament Ararat Mirzoyan offers congratulations on Independence Day
- World Cup: Levon Aronian started with a draw in the 1/8 finals
- Russia, China veto UN resolution calling for truce in Syria
- Bako Sahakyan congratulates Armenian counterpart on Independence Day
- Today is International Day of Peace
- Let’s protect and defend our state, our church, be tolerant and caring towards one another: Armenian President's congratulatory message on Independence Day
- Top officials of Armenia and Artsakh visit Yerablur military pantheon on Independence Day
- Independence Day of Armenia and International Day of Peace: September 21
- Post-Revolution Art: Dialogues about Revolution and Power
- Chicken liver salad recipe
- Armenia’s Police Chief Dismissed, Appointed Adviser To Pashinyan
- In the afternoon of September 21 the wind speed may reach up to 20-25 m/s
- French actor of Armenian descent Charles Gérard dies aged 96
- Elizabeth II congratulates Sarkissian on Armenian Independence Day
- Surp Amenaprkich Ghazanchetsots Cathedral in Shushi