Zarif accused the US of economic terrorism against Iran
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif accused the US administration, in particular, Assistant to the President of the United States for National Security John Bolton, of economic terrorism.
He wrote about this on Twitter.
While @AmbJohnBolton and the #B_Team say it’s “the regime-change”.
But will @realDonaldTrump #ForeverWar? pic.twitter.com/QcT88Wwe5K
- Javad Zarif (@JZarif) April 28, 2019
According to the minister, Bolton is convinced that “the Iranian people deserve the best,” while recognizing that the United States chose Iran as the target of economic terrorism and even war in pursuit of the “crazy idea of regime change.”
Zarif also attached to the post images with the headings of the Bolton article, in which he suggests "attacking Iran."
Earlier it was reported that Tehran is considering withdrawal from the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons as one of the answers to the tightening of the sanctions policy of the United States.
- Pakhlava recipe
- Levon Aronian loses in Sinquefield Cup
- Soso Pavliashvili to give a concert in Yerevan
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- Vacationing More Often May Reduce Metabolic Syndrome Risk
- Armen Sarkissian appointed new advisor
- Nikol Pashinyan offered birthday greetings to Garegin II
- Air temperature is 4-5 degrees higher than the norm: chief meteorologist
- Xiaomi posts 15% rise in second quarter revenue, below expectations
- Picture Group announces Matrix 4 with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss reprising roles
- OSCE monitoring on Artsakh and Azerbaijan armed forces contact line conducted
- Russian specialist conducted unique free vascular operations at Armavir MC
- Lydian assumes obligation that Amulsar's contaminated waters will not be released into environment
- UN Security Council to hold emergency session on US missile projects on August 22
- Pashinyan holds consultation on Amulsar matter
- Neymar is close to returning to Barcelona
- Armenian Meat Ball Soup recipe
- U.S. warns Greece against helping Iranian tanker
- Yerevan Mayor sues municipal council ex-member
- Today is International Day of Remembrance and Tribute to the Victims of Terrorism
- Garo Paylan says there is state terrorism in Turkey
- Today is Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II's birthday
- Alexis Ohanian welcomes Dwayne Johnson to Armenian "clan"
- 5 Day Weather Forecast
- Armenia to take part in World Championship with 9 weightlifters