Zarif accused the US of economic terrorism against Iran
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif accused the US administration, in particular, Assistant to the President of the United States for National Security John Bolton, of economic terrorism.
He wrote about this on Twitter.
While @AmbJohnBolton and the #B_Team say it’s “the regime-change”.
But will @realDonaldTrump #ForeverWar? pic.twitter.com/QcT88Wwe5K
- Javad Zarif (@JZarif) April 28, 2019
According to the minister, Bolton is convinced that “the Iranian people deserve the best,” while recognizing that the United States chose Iran as the target of economic terrorism and even war in pursuit of the “crazy idea of regime change.”
Zarif also attached to the post images with the headings of the Bolton article, in which he suggests "attacking Iran."
Earlier it was reported that Tehran is considering withdrawal from the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons as one of the answers to the tightening of the sanctions policy of the United States.
- Armenian, Azeri Foreign Ministers Meet in Washington (video report) NEW 30 MINUTES AGO
- Recipe Corner: Homemade Apricot Leather
- Venice may get into the "black list" of UNESCO
- Rouhani declared Iran’s unwillingness to fight with anyone
- Benefits of coffee for losing weight: study
- Break dancing provisionally approved for Paris Olympics
- Artsakh names new Secretary of Security Council
- A Delicate Georgian Balance
- Yerevan Council of Elders meeting in process (live)
- Today is International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
- PM’s wife attends grand opening of 2019 Fashion Forum Yerevan
- Trump threatened Iran to respond by force to "complete destruction"
- Life as it is... Today is Grigor Zohrap's birthday
- We and the portrait of Dorian Gray
- Syrian-Armenian artist Kevork Mourad to create six-meter hanging sculpture of Babel
- Prevention of genocide remains challenged, Armenia tells UN
- Real offer 130 million euros for Neymar ... plus Rodriguez or Bale
- Study shows vacation is good for the heart
- An Armenian's feat in Brest Fortress defense: Russian Defense Ministry's archive materials
- Armenia announces call for applications for Junior Eurovision 2019
- Armenia to hold international festival on Tigran Mansuryan's 80th birthday
- Armenian President meets famous American theoretical physicist, Nobel laureate Kip Thorn in Zurich
- The first in the history Talysh library to open in YSU
- Topics of the talks between Putin and Trump at G20 summit announced
- Delegation led by defense minister participates in Army 2019 International Military- Technical Forum in Russia