Zarif accused the US of economic terrorism against Iran
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif accused the US administration, in particular, Assistant to the President of the United States for National Security John Bolton, of economic terrorism.
He wrote about this on Twitter.
While @AmbJohnBolton and the #B_Team say it’s “the regime-change”.
But will @realDonaldTrump #ForeverWar? pic.twitter.com/QcT88Wwe5K
- Javad Zarif (@JZarif) April 28, 2019
According to the minister, Bolton is convinced that “the Iranian people deserve the best,” while recognizing that the United States chose Iran as the target of economic terrorism and even war in pursuit of the “crazy idea of regime change.”
Zarif also attached to the post images with the headings of the Bolton article, in which he suggests "attacking Iran."
Earlier it was reported that Tehran is considering withdrawal from the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons as one of the answers to the tightening of the sanctions policy of the United States.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)