Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
Foreign Minister of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan on October 14 received the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group - Igor Popov of the Russian Federation, Stéphane Visconti of France and Andrew Schofer of the United States of America, as well as the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Andrzej Kasprzyk.
During the meeting the officials touched upon the discussions held between the Armenian and Azerbaijani FMs in New York this year in September and the developments following that meeting. They attached importance to the formation of a favorable environment for peace and in this context the reduction of tension in the border.
The Armenian FM and the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs continued discussing the positions of the parties in the peaceful settlement process of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict, and in this context the FM highlighted the necessity of ensuring the proportionality of the commitments in the peace process.
The meeting participants also exchanged views on the future actions to be taken within the co-chairmanship format.
On the sidelines of their regional visit the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs will also meet with the authorities of Artsakh and Azerbaijan.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)