Zohrab Mnatsakanyan met with Georgian-Armenian community representatives
Foreign minister of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan introduced the range of issues discussed during the meetings in Georgia.
“During my official visit we again touched upon all those issues relating to the security systems of our countries and the challenges facing our security systems. We also highlighted the very natural joint interest to develop the relations in a direction which contribute to regional peace and stability. In this regard both countries have very highlighted interest”, the FM told reporters in Tbilisi.
The FM said they are trying to further promote the contacts between the business circles, civil societies, as well as the joint work at all levels.
“We also touched upon these issues during the meeting both with the Georgian President and Prime Minister. The works of inter-governmental commission held in Yerevan are a very good base for us to work. Numerous issues were covered during the meetings starting from infrastructures up to the economy, science, education, tourism, etc. Both the relations and the agenda are quite broad which were formed between our governments and reflected on the sidelines of the inter-government commission”, the Armenian FM said.
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)
- Nutritionists reveal secret of eternal youth
- New sarcophagus of Chernobyl nuclear power plant photographed from bird's eye view
- Turkey won’t stop Syria operation until it achieves goals, Erdogan administration says